Individual Membership Options
- Regional & National Conferences
- Opportunities to Publish
- Community College Humanities Review, a journal for issues in humanities disciplines.
- The Community College Humanist, a tri-annual newsletter featuring critical issues in the humanities and announcing special events, meetings, seminars, and other newsworthy information from the five CCHA regional divisions.
- Award Programs
- Support faculty efforts to develop new humanities courses or to improve existing ones.
- Literary Magazine Competition: Recognizing excellence in two-year college student publications.
- Distinguished Humanities Educator Award: Recognizing individuals who have made exemplary contributions to the humanities. Regional and national awards granted.
$40.00 – full-time faculty members
$15.00 – adjunct or part-time, emeriti, independent scholars
$10.00 – student membership